Most of us are self-taught developers, in this video, I'm sharing some advice that I hope will make your life a little bit easier :)
In no particular order, here are some keynotes:
1. Finding the “right” amount of time to code every day.
2. Finding the balance between “not making a good enough progress” and “getting burnt out.”
3. Loving what you do is the only way to survive all these obstacles.
4. Keep coming back to coding AFTER committing to other responsibilities in life.
5. Keep yourself motived, in any way.
6. Do not fall into the fallacy of “learning for the sake of learning.” Go to interviews, meetups, and apply for jobs.