Coding is not easy, you constantly have to learn new things and collaborate with people who you might never meet in real life...
I asked my fellow developers on Twitter what was the hardest thing for them in their careers.
- ► Staying consistent on learning
- ► Learning CSS
- ► Learning Data structures
- ► Understanding and implementing OOP concepts
- ► Debugging
- ► Fixing warnings
- ► Writing tests
- ► Writing documentation
- ► Reading Documentation
- ► Working on an unfamiliar codebase
- ► Recursion
- ► Ugly UI
- ► Getting out of tutorial hell.
About the #DevLife
- ► Dealing with customers unrealistic needs
- ► Company politics
- ► Knowing when you are ready to apply for a job
- ► Keepin' on even when I'm unsure of where it'll take me
- ► Not trusting my abilities / Self-confidence
- ► Dealing with the imposter syndrome
- ► Struggling with uncertainty
With this post I want to show you that you are not alone, we all struggle, we all have these moments that we don't know what to do... but eventually, after a break, a coffee and chatting with friends we always find a solution :)
What would you add, what is the hardest thing for you?