I HAVE STARTED A YOUTUBE SERIES WHERE I ANSWER CODING QUESTIONS :) This is the 2nd episode.
In this series, I am going to be answering your coding/designing questions. I don't claim I have a lot of experience or that I know everything, I am just going to give you examples that have worked for me and I hope they will help you in your coding/designing journey as well.
In this video, I answer:
1. What keeps me moving on when I don't feel like it (at 01:46)
2. When it's the right time to take up a project (at 05:08)
3. How to search google correctly and with the correct terms (at 06:49)
4. What should be our mental attitude be like when we take up a project (at 09:18)
5.Tools and techniques to keep you motivated (at 11:26)
Previous episode: https://youtu.be/-LD_umOElpo
If you have any question and you are searching for an answer, or you if you want a code/design review please choose a way to participate:
1. leave a comment in this video.
2. or go the "community" tab on my YouTube channel and leave a comment there.
3. or (preferably) go on twitter, use the hashtag #elefDoesCode, and ask me anything