I HAVE STARTED A YOUTUBE SERIES WHERE I ANSWER CODING QUESTIONS :) THIS IS THE 5TH EPISODE.
In this series, I am going to be answering your coding/designing questions. I don't claim I have a lot of experience or that I know everything, I am just going to give you examples that have worked for me and I hope they will help you in your coding/designing journey as well.
IN THIS VIDEO, I ANSWER:
2 You did a great job but I had one question, how did you split your time to start this and how did you stick to it. @BobbalaDil (5:28)
3. What should I do when I'm in no mood to code? @Rohil_Cris
4. How to keep up with the technology? I feel like once I learn something it is already outdated. Also, how do I pick a specific technology to work on? I love HTML 5 & CSS3, and I know JS but am overwhelmed still with the choices in front end work. - @mikemaitoza1 (at 9:57)
5. How to overcome the feeling of being overwhelmed when you realize how much you don't know... And to keep trudging on your path. Especially when the tech world constantly changes and you feel like what you're learning or the course or advice you're getting is outdated. - by @KupoNinja (at 14:32)
My twitter - https://twitter.com/BatsouElef
ABOUT THE 1ST QUESTION
Check out my playlist on reviewing online courses (from udemy, codecamedy etc), to find out what best suits your needs.
ABOUT THE 2ND QUESTION
ABOUT THE 5TH QUESTION
This is the video on how I started my coding journey.
Previous episode: https://youtu.be/-ZKT4XCUH3Q
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION AND YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR AN ANSWER, OR YOU IF YOU WANT A CODE/DESIGN REVIEW PLEASE CHOOSE A WAY TO PARTICIPATE:
1. leave a comment in this video.
2. or go the "community" tab on my YouTube channel and leave a comment there.
3. or (preferably) go on twitter, use the hashtag #elefDoesCode, and ask me anything